Being Late For My Own Wedding Photo


Occasionally, when you scan old negatives, you come across one which you have never seen before because you may have developed the film thirty odd years ago but you never got around to printing the negative. In the case of this particular picture, I must have taken it during a quiet moment at my own wedding, back in August 1973. That is my brother taking the wedding photographs - all I can assume is that the particular picture he was taking didn't include me.

1 comment:

  1. Taking a photo of your brother taking wedding photos at your wedding... a family of photographers.

    ReplyDelete

106 : Two Smiling Theatricals

1707-133 : TWO THEATRICALS Two more smilers, but this time I suspect there are differences. First of all we have, I think, two women ...